1. This policy sets out the returns procedure for goods purchased through the Truly Personal online store.
2. We adhere to the 'The Distance Selling Regulations' and the 'Sale of Goods Act'.
3. Personalised items are exempt from this unless they are faulty or personalised incorrectly.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund or replacement of the item/s if they arrive damaged or incorrectly personalised.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or personalised incorrectly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Personalised mistakes given by the buyer cannot be rectified once the item has been dispatched.
7. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example gift cards or gift wrapping service.
8. If a return is accepted by us as a gesture of goodwill, you will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If you are in any doubt please contact us here before making the purchase.