Our cosmetic bioglitter is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic based glitter and has been developed to tackle microplastic pollution created by glitter. Reasons to love our bioglitter:
- Same physical appearance of plastic glitter.
- 30-40% softer than traditional polyester glitter.
- More comfortable on the skin than other glitters.
- Cosmetic grade, allergen free and vegan friendly.
- Animal cruelty free and has never been tested on animals.
- Does not desolve in water so perfect for bath bomb use.
- Based on sustainably biodegradable film.
- Made from plant derived renewable materials (eucalyptus).
- Ethically sourced from responsibly managed plantations.
- Naturally biodegrades into harmless substances.
- Degrades in environmental microorganisms and bacteria.
Our bioglitters are cut in a beautiful distinct hexagonal shape and can be used in a wide variety of applications. They are suitable for use in cosmetics, wax melts and can be used to decorate the outside of pillar candles and container candles.
Please note: Our bioglitters are not suitable for use in candles (can be used to decorate the outside) or anywhere where a naked flame may come into contact with them.
**Colour may differ from screen due to screen resolutions.