EcoCoco Pillar wax is a blend specifically developed for the production of pillar candles and wax melts. Benefits of this wax are:
- Only needs a single pour and easily removes from moulds.
- Suitable for blending with fragrances and oil soluble dye.
- A bright white colour, a characteristic of coconut wax.
- Provides a smooth surface finish with a subtle gloss.
- Doesn't contain any soy, palm or paraffin products.
- Natural additives improve burn and scent throw.
- Provides excellent hot and cold scent throw.
- Not tested on animals in its manufacture.
- No animal products are used in this wax.
- Can take a fragrance load of up to 12%*
- It is biodegradable and vegan friendly.
- 100% natural blend of coconut wax.
We recommend melting this wax to around 75 degrees Celsius and pouring at 65 degrees and leaving for a cure time of 48hrs. As with all candle manufacture, we recommend thorough testing with all wax, fragrance oil and wick combinations.
*The CLP we provide with our fragrance oils is for use up to 10%. A new CLP would be needed if the full 12% is used.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Technical Data Sheet (TDS) are both available to download below.