Privacy & Cookies
3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. We may collect the following data from you:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Postal address
- IP address
This information will be taken from you at the time you make a purchase through our e-commerce store, make contact with us through our contact page or email us.
5. We use this data for the following reasons:
- To process any orders you make through our platform.
- Improve our products and services.
- For marketing our products and services to you (if agreed)
- For market research.
- For fraud prevention.
6. We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
7. You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party (e.g. YouTube, PayPal) then you should know that we have no control over that website and as such we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information that you provide whilst visiting the site.
8. You may request/amend/delete details of any personal information that we hold about you under the UK's Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This can be requested/amended/deleted here at any time.
9. You are responsible for your own account security and password. We cannot be responsible for misuse of your own account if you do not protect your password.
10. Our website uses the highest level of security available for online shopping. Personal information is securely encrypted by a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This stops your information from being taken by anyone else. You can see this is working by looking for the padlock sign on your web address bar.
11. We offer an email newsletter subscription and we use your data for marketing reasons only. You can opt out at any time by using the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any email.
1. Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. They help our website to analyse traffic and visitors which helps our site respond to you as an individual.
2. All cookies are completely safe. They do not contain any confidential information or details that could identify you personally and they cannot harm your computer.
3. Any website can put cookies onto your computer but your browser will only allow some to protect your privacy.
4. There are two types of cookies that we use:
- First-party cookies which are saved to your computer by our website. These cookies enable you to access everything on our website, place items in your basket and to check-out.
- Third-party cookies which are saved to your computer by a website linked to ours (e.g. Google Analytics). These are traffic log cookies which help us to identify which pages are being used and anaylse visitor behaviour through statistics. We also use them to help understand how you use our website so we can continually improve it and enhance your shopping experience.
5. Most website browsers have cookies enabled. If you prefer us not to store cookies on your computer, you can change the settings on your web browser. For more information on how to do this, visit the help section of your browser. However, doing this may result in loss of some functions on our website e.g. placing an item in your basket, logging into your account.