Returns & Refunds
This policy sets out the returns and refund procedure for goods purchased through our Truly Personal e-commerce site: www.trulypersonal.co.uk.
1. We appreciate you may change your mind about a purchase so we are happy to accept returns for up to 30 days from the date of dispatch of your order.
2. Please message us here with your order number to start the return.
3. Parcel your unused items and return them to: Truly Personal, 172 Chichester Road, Cleethorpes, N E Lincs, DN35 0JJ.
4. Return postage costs are your responsibility.
5. Once your return items have been received and inspected by ourselves, we will issue a refund (minus postage paid) to your original payment.
6. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the refund to show up as different banks have different processing times.
7. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example; gifts cards, gift wrapping services, custom moulds.
8. If an item you ordered was purchased with a discount code, then we will only refund the amount that you paid and not the amount the item was listed for.
9. All purchases are final but we may cancel an order on a goodwill basis if we are able to.10. If you are in any doubt, please contact us before making a purchase.