Returns & Refunds
This policy sets out the returns and refund procedure for goods purchased through our Truly Personal e-commerce site: www.trulypersonal.co.uk.
Non Personalised Items
1. We appreciate you may change your mind about a purchase so we are happy to accept returns for up to 30 days from the date of dispatch of your order.
2. Please message us here with your order number to start the return.
3. Parcel your unused items and return them to: Truly Personal, 172 Chichester Road, Cleethorpes, N E Lincs, DN35 0JJ.
4. Return postage costs are your responsibility.
5. Once your return items have been received and inspected by ourselves, we will issue a refund (minus postage paid) to your original payment.
6. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the refund to show up as different banks have different processing times.
7. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example; gifts cards, gift wrapping services.
8. If an item you ordered was purchased with a discount code, then we will only refund the amount that you paid and not the amount the item was listed for.
9. All purchases are final but we may cancel an order on a goodwill basis if we are able to.
1. Personalised items are exempt from this policy unless they are damaged or personalised incorrectly by ourselves.
2. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a replacement of the item/s if they arrive damaged or they are incorrectly personalised.
3. If the item you purchased arrives faulty, personalised incorrectly or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us here so we can resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
4. Personalised mistakes given by the buyer cannot be rectified once the order has been received by us.
5. All purchases are final but we may cancel an order on a goodwill basis if we are able to.
6. If you are in any doubt, please contact us before making a purchase.