Wax Brittle Silicone Mould (1 x cell)
- Perfect for making wax melt brittle / bark.
- The finished melt releases easily from the mould.
- Will create hundreds of melts if cared for correctly.
- Wash with mild soapy water and allow to dry naturally.
- Overall mould size: 262 x 262 x 14mm.
- Can withstand temperatures of -40c to +260c.
- Oven, freezer and microwave safe.
- Also suitable for soap, resin etc.
Please note: The wax melts are not included.
How To Use
Have fun sprinkling glitters / neons / micas into the mould and then fill with wax. Allow to cool and then snap into small pieces.
Alternatively fill the mould with wax, allow to set slightly and then add smaller wax shapes to create a scene. E.g. Galaxy (stars), Ocean (mermaid), Beach (shells) etc. You could even use dried flowers for an effortless finish or double pour for a colour explosion. The possibilities are endless.
TIP: Pop the cooled wax into the fridge for 5 minutes for the ultimate snap.